the eco friendly water activated shower timer
The waterpebble gets water wasters out of the shower. It is a water activated shower timer, designed by the award winning design studio of Priestmangoode.
- Designed by Paul Priestman
- State of the art chip (Texas Instruments)
- Software by Cambridge Design Group
- Less carbon to produce and run
- It will save a staggering 36'000 gallons from 1 x 3v Li battery
- Estimated lifetime savings 90'000 gallons of water
- Save the energy to Heat - Move & Clean the used water
- 100% US & UK designed & manufactured
- Uses a pateented traffic light ssytem
- WPi sublimely re-trains you to take shorter showers
- Waterpebble senses the water flowing around it, so no need to switch it on and off.
Green - start showering
Yellow - you're halfway through
Red- end of shower
A series of soft flashing lights indicate how much time you are spending compared to the benchmark, when it flashes red your time is up encouraging you to save water, energy and money. Waterpebble helps to change peoples water consumption habits gradually.
so saving you money!
Showering accounts for 17 percent of the water that Americans use inside their homes, or 1.2 trillion gallons of water used in the United States each year. By following the easy to understand patented Traffic Light system an average family of four could save up to $300 per year on water and energy costs. Including 12,700 gallons of water.
Clever - just set it and forget it!
You are now saving money and reducing your carbon footprint!
For a full range of water saving and energy conservation products visit our main storefront at www.floridaecoproducts.com